Bucket list, life list — whatever you call it, we should all have a list of things we want to do, be or achieve. In my work this year in Reclamation (a program by the wonderful Molly Mahar), one of the things she wanted us to do was put together a Life List. Instead of hiding it in my journal, I thought I’d share it with all of you. Feel free to share your life list with me, too, in the comments.
wine me, dine me’s Life List (in no particular order)
40 under 40Did this at age 32 in 2013! Study cooking at Julia Child’s house in ProvenceDid this in 2018!
- Visit Thailand
- Visit China
- Go on a safari
- Visit Japan
- Get a job that allows for regular European travel
- Be debt free
- Visit Australia
- Buy a stunning piece of jewelry for myself
- Sky dive
- Hit all six visitable continents (Two down, four to go)
- Buy a high end handbag in France
- Make $250k
Become a full-time consultantJanuary, 2019!
- Deadlift 250 pounds
- Be comfortable in my own skin
- Go to Burning Man
- Take cooking lessons in Italy
- Take cooking lessons in Thailand
- Write a book
- Get consistent public speaking gigs
- Create a working woman focused blog
- Take a vacation entirely by myself
- Go on a retreat
- Get published in a major magazine or website
- 800 credit score
- Get a Platinum Amex
Own my own homeRefinanced in my name only in 2017.
- Join a private club
- Go to Napa
- Take the Introductory Sommelier Course & Examination
Get lifetime Platinum with MarriottJanuary 2019!
- Be a Million Miler (Currently at 408,000)
Have a Fortune 500 company as a client (Can’t say who, but top 300; April 2019)
- Work at a Fortune 500 company