Every week on WCPO.com, I tell you all about my favorite bite of the week. Whether it’s the Japanese okonomiyaki at Quan Hapa or chicken lettuce wraps at Cooper’s Hawk, I point you towards some of the best stuff around.
Now, it’s your turn.
In partnership with the Cincinnati Food and Wine Classic, you have the chance to win 2 Saturday Savor passes to the inaugural Cincinnati Food and Wine Classic at Washington Park on September 12.
What does the Saturday Savor pass include?
The SATURDAY SAVOR PASS delivers one of the best values of the weekend, with all-access entry to Saturday’s exciting programming.
- INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCES: During the day, explore more than 35 culinary demonstrations, competitions, wine and spirits tastings, book signings, and panel discussions. This is your chance for personal interaction with dozens of celebrity chefs, brewers, vintners, network personalities, and authors. Download the full schedule.
- RESTAURANT QUICKFIRE: As you explore the activities at Washington Park, stop by the Connoisseur Snackbar where a handful of local restaurants have one hour each to serve up their best signature samples.
- SATURDAY GRAND TASTING: Just before sunset, we’ll open up our Grand Tasting Tent for an indulgent evening of 40-plus food, wine, and craft beer artisans representing the best of Cincinnati and the Midwest.
It’s the day that you just can’t miss. The tickets are valued at $380, but you can get them free. How? It’s simple.
Cincinnati Food + Wine Classic Best Bite Challenge: The Contest
You know you have a favorite dish. It might be one straight out of your kitchen, or it might be one at a favorite restaurant. Go out and get it or make it (you know you want to) and take a picture (or maybe an Instagram video. Heck, a Vine!) and use your favorite social media channel to share it with your friends and with Cincinnati.
Cincinnati Food + Wine Classic Best Bite Challenge: The Rules
- Post your picture on wine me, dine me’s Facebook page, on Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtags #wmdmbite and #CFWC14 (and tag @winemedineme and @cincifoodwine too, if you’d like!) or it won’t count.
- Make sure the post and/or your account is public, or else we won’t see it and you won’t be entered.
- Your bite can be from a restaurant or from your own kitchen, but if you choose a restaurant, it should be a local restaurant. (For example, if your bite is from Skyline, that’s OK — avoid the big national chains!)
- Be creative! Presentation is up to you and limited only by technology and your imagination.
- We’ll choose the best bite in a combination of likes and favorites (get your friends to like or favorite your bite photo!) and the top 5 will be reviewed by a local chef who will choose the best bite!
- The deadline for entry is August 31 at 11:59 p.m. The top five posts will then be turned over to our chef (to be announced!) and we’ll pick a winner and announce on September 5.
- You MUST be able to use the tickets on Saturday; no substitutions.
Have questions? Ask us here. Of course, you must be 21 to participate and no purchase is necessary!