Yay, it’s Taste of Cincinnati time! There is so much food, I’m sure you’ll need a place to start, right? That’s what I’m here for. You can catch more of my picks during the Cincinnati.com Taste of Cincinnati chat at 11 AM today and I’ll be updating the blog over the weekend with things I’ve tried over the weekend. So, here’s my top five picks for Taste of Cincinnati this year, based on a couple of things: portability (it can’t be hard to eat while walking and being jostled)
1. Krimmer’s Italianette Pizza– I like their pizza. It’s thick and garlicky and just a little bit greasy.
2. The Bistro’s Duck Fat Fries– a big “duh” for me. Easy to eat while walking, but if you try to steal one from me you’ll pull back a stump. Love those things.
3. Taz, Falafel Sandwich– I love falafel sandwiches, and they’re easy to eat while walking. Plus, Taz has some pretty good Mediterranean fare and though I go there for lunch, I don’t often try anything outside their gyros.
4. Habanero Adobo Chicken Taco– I love Habanero’s creative take on Mexican food, and tacos are perfect street food.
5. Bella Luna, bread pudding– you have to have something sweet, right? I love bread pudding, and this is a favorite.
The complete list of dishes can be found here. What are you looking for at Taste this year?