From the folks at Findlay Market, a great fundraiser for the non-profit Findlay Market Fund:
Findlay Market’s second annual Eat Local for the Globe event will be held on Thursday, June 9, 2011 from 6 PM – 10 PM. The event will feature locally sourced food, wine, beer, and Findlay Market fare. Tickets are $50 per person and all proceeds benefit the Findlay Market Fund.
– Dinner by the bite prepared by the talented chefs at Findlay Market, including chefs from: Fresh Table, Skirtz & Johnston, Bouchard’s, Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen, and Pho Lang Thang
– Exciting wine pairings from regional wineries Kinkead Ridge, Harmony Hill and Equus Run plus plenty of Christian Moerlein beer and craft cocktails by Molly Wellmann
– Dessert provided by Findlay Market’s own Dojo Gelato and Taste of Belgium
– Cash bar after dinner with music by the WNKU’s ever-popular “Mr. Rhythm Man”
– Each guest will receive a silkscreen printed poster created especially for the event
– Guests will have an opportunity to tour the Findlay Market District and learn about plans for its continuing revitalization
Event sponsors include New Horizons Credit Union, Gray & Pape, Christian Moerlein Brewing Company, Market Wines, Cincinnati Magazine, Edible Ohio Valley, CityBeat, Worldwide Graphics, Park + Vine, Advantage Tent and Green B.E.A.N. Delivery.